Been outta sight lately.hahas.Just because of my exams!! yar!! Wanna show off to SOMEONE who SUAN me,yar finally can go online lehx!!!okies,not being arrogant yar.Reports of the past few days.
Fri(27/10) went over to allan's condo to do my studies.there was Yuan,Ping,Ting,Nelly,Laoban & Allan.Studied math.Yeppie!! Damn serious about my math!! Showing I can do it!! Hahas.(: also i took a short nap,wonder why was i so tired.Stupid.hahas.During our studying session,all sorts hilarious talks came up.Everyone laughed till tummy ache man.hahas.cooked instant noodles for lunch over at allan's condo.Thanks to Nelly & Laoban for helping out to cook the noodles.WAIT!!I know how to do such simple job though,but was just urms i dont know!! Anything!! Then went to the condo Gym for some work-out,hehs.(: then FUN TIME!! Yuan and Laoban sat the circle thingy,until they wanna puke,so damn hilarious.hehs(: Even played water splashing!! Yuan and Laoban ganged up to punk'd me man!! most of us got so wet!! It was a time i'll remember forever,never forget.hmm,We then stayed over until 9 plus.Some small incident ook place.Allan,I think your place is haunted,sure to misplace things easy.A ring and wallet was misplaced that night.wallet found,ring went missing still.Kidding!! walked with Allan and Laoban to take my bus and accompany Allan walk home.TIRED!!
Sat(28/10) & Sun(29/10) had a small misunderstanding with Rere,sorry yar dear girl.Manage to get her a astro boy figurine.Hope you like it...Study then occupied my whole day...Banal though.Its my job.hahas.My Dad flew to China,miss his nags!! OMG!! hahas.Be back soon yar!! and MY BEAGLE!!!! Im gonna get one baby soon!!! That day is gonna come!!! Im just too exhilerated!!!
Tue(31/10) went for math consultation today,a lil self study time.Ms Wong youre really damn nice.Love you loads!! hmmm..it was okies.Some small incidents happened though.still overall was alright.hahas.yar.I didnt expect that matter to be spread so fast and all around.Not affected though.I just wanna stay oblivious and out of it.everything's in my sight,i know i know.Ping says,just so be it.I think what matters now,is really my papers.They mean much more to me than any other thing.Unless,some othert thing appears in my life I might probably accept.hehs(: my sis even treat me Choya,jap alchol.stupid.smell was damn strong.Alchol level was 75% heck!!*Drunk..* Lucky i got ice lemon tea to keep me awake,link?? dont know.hahas.(: ayeaye.Im onto my studies lo!! wont blog for the time being,if im allowed to,gotta be outta sight once again.SOMEONE's gonna yaya again....durh!!!