>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


one thing.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006, 1:38 PM

Woke up 12 hrs later.I still have the audicity to sleep for such long grs.darn!!!
went to celebrate yuan'sbirthday yesterday together with ah pek rere des Livia and huting .It was a total crappy day man.Had so much idiotic laughters.hahas.but really great yar.then des gotta run and huiting met up with her friend.so left only the four yuan,ah pek,rere and me.as we walked we joke loads of stuffs.yuan almost collapse onto the floor.everyone was laughing damn hard.hahas.overall we had a great and memorable time.yar.ah pek,if we buy that turtle hang-around for you,better wear it as your ear ring as you've said.hehs (: it was damn hilarious than.HAPPY BDAE YUAN!!! may god blees!!
then had a drink with Mia.at my house.thanks for your" concern" lady.injury still hurts okies.Yuan even said she's willing to be me getting knock down by car.CRAZY!! watching the princess hours,touching and funny.hahas.love it!! then had girls talk.total hilarious and somehow speak out things which both of us didnt plan to.still thanks honey!
Now there's only one thing could let me tear,its my parents my family.a word of concern or what comes from them.my tears just fall immediate.the feeling was undescribable.I was said to be emotion-less and heartless before.yet my parents they make me feel like im human."sorrow makes you human" though im not sorrow but just touched.thanks mummy and daddy!!
okies.i gotta get back onto my studies.all wells.may god bless.and thank god for everything.

Last words. your "more than that...".I just dont wish to stuck in the shadows of my mistakes.are you sure....

-urms no reason.,just wanna say take good care of yourself.even though i know it would be so redundant but still.yar wanna you be pink in health.do everything to make sure you're alright.stay up late not and lots more....consult a doctor really really.have ample amt of rest.Rest well to walk a further road.Im limited to do this much.Cares -

~ running wild is my forte ~