went to school finally!! hehs.good girl.yupp.almost had free time for the whole day.played LEGOS.computer for the day.LEGOS.yar indeed inane.even had Lego war!! world war 3.had so much fun and laughter filled the whole art room.the Lego was even taller than Chin Soon.yar we even had the LEGO WAR taken down in video!!Duh!! trying to break the world record.Possible!! with hope faith and shear hard work!! I got hit by Lego thrown by Chin Soon Ah Pek Sim and Manoj.gurrr...same with the others.none escape from the attack.hehs.Lunatics.had so much fun!! erhum.i didnt go to school just for fun.I did my studies too. After school had Lunch then stayed back at school for self studying with yuan huiting trina nelly keejong Rere and manoj.Noj did not do his studies going around distracting people and playing computer.got smack by yuan.hahas.da jiejie.Had a lil' fun after studying.argghhh...relax..though today's LEGO WAR and LEGO building is kinda inane.kids thing.but at least we had our fun.arhhss.I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
step by step i walk,you'll be there to catch my fall.Everything's in my sight. (: Paradise,here I come. My dearies,everyone has been vexed lately.due to loads of issues yar.what I wanna say is.believe in yourself believe in your god.things will get better.with your human efforts and problems are just hurdles which everyone will meet.but just hold on tight.okies.im always there.just a word or just one sms or just one call from you.dont sulk anymore.pouting doesnt look beautiful.hahas.cares my dearies.