>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


how stupid.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 8:52 PM

Had math extra lessons today.Really benefited loads,credits goes all to Dear Ms Wong.hahas.She was one of the teachers I admired most,teaching and passing down to us what she knows.She really knows what our heart is thinking.(: aint she just great!! hahas.I was once under her for GB.She gave me really unlimited cares.SWEET!! Some even said I learnt a thing or two from her.Indeed learning is never ending.hahas.
I was pretty silly today as i got SUAN by all the people today!! YOU SUAN-ERS!! hahas.I didnt mind it at all,cause it made all laughed like idiots.So i got to see the idiotic laughters.hahas.opps.no offends yar.Friends!! As long as you can smile,I'll always be there for you..Wells.they are all my friends,what to do.(: During our lunch time,something embarrassed happened,urms those who know,keep it a secret yar.Manoj,you better not leak out a word!! I know what you're trying to do okies.dont try to be funny okies!! hahas.After lunch,shuts got SUAN again,dorts!! I dont enjoy it though,but i enjoy my friends idiotic laughters la!! hehs(: I even saw something which well felt kinda weird though.However,no way Im gonna talk about it.Durh!!
After lessons,went to Bugis planning to catch a movie with Re coming along with us was ANNIE!!! hahas.ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE!!!We gave a miss for movies,due to that ANNIE la!! Postponing to some other days,oh wells,its near though.hahas.The three of us did stupid things again.Same old us.hehs(: I laughed uncontrollably,same goes to Re and ANNIE!! yar!!I felt so glorious today,I won in a "battle" with cobra king!!hehs(: Cobra king,remember the next "battle".A day for you to polish up your lousy skills man.STUPID!! hahas.Felt Inane at times,but just wanna laugh better than cry right.
It rained damn heavy out there today,got drenched yar.ayeaye.It was a good walk for me honestly.hahas.personal reasons.(:
Onto my own stuffs!! yea studies!! gurrr...May God bless all!!

Rain washed away my weariness for some stupid things.I let go all the pain and let the rain,pour down on me.Gradually opening my eyes to see things i could never see.I may continue to stay oblivious,cause it doesnt bother anyone,aint it.If it does,one look just does the job.
Thanks for coming truthful to me,I gladly accept who you are,cause thats who you should me.You're exceptional,as i've said to you.anyone could see that and you believe that.you've become exceptional.To me,you're different from others,some things just leave it.Words,you & I dont wish to say or hear,is fine with me.Cause,I felt it with my heart.(:

~ running wild is my forte ~