Hand in hand together we play.I smiled upon holding the hands.world seemed to be evolving around only you.no promises given nothing's said.yet the hands that never let go.It pictured in my everything.(: i really love you all.you were beside me whenever whatever.never letting me fall.and i too will never let you fall.There was once someone gave me his forever and i gave him mine but (: ...smile and I'll be there.I still believe in forever. (: hands held real tight.you sweat loads.but smiles still on.coming and going forth.the night of the hands.kept right within me.right there.on the box to my left. sweetness comes within you. sweet,next time you must come with me when i call you on.i still owe you something.(:
Smells of the big world.my nose is gonna be spoil soon.dang! spent almost half of hundred on girls thing.perfumes.accessiories.clothings.shoes.at one go! phew.lucky i was stopped in time.hehs.(: had prestigious ice cream! my favorite.fill my tummy with goodies.*Licks* (: set the sun down and i shall head for home.on the familiar road i walk,i was listening to god.may god bless all.