>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Burning in flames.
Sunday, October 15, 2006, 12:53 AM

Just came home.Im bushed.Went all the way to marina bay for dinner.got thrown off by SOMEONE.durh!! pay back the meal next time round.okies.alrites.had a really fun dinner.ah pek ate some uncooked food!! yar.know you're snake but you'll get tummy ache man.hahas.foolishly still eat the uncook food.durh!! Rere.kept on got scalded.poor her.so silly.
opposite table kept staring at us.did we offend you.hahas.or you know us.cause i find you familiar somehow.but im not sure if you're the one i know.the way you look at us.i felt something.you're strange.hehs.
anyway.there's so many funny incident happened during the dinner.made me smile like a silly.yuan.missed you man.our conversation was so darn hilarious.even met Kim Jong Il on the train.that's what ah pek claimed.hehs.stud.during the dinner i too got scalded.but overall i enjoy the fun.really love it.
im bushed.*yawns*.
MOVE ON WORLD.ITS MORE THAN LIFE.

If only you could know.that ..........
its not just as simple as addicted,you're more than that.
-you worth more than what you think.unable to be measured by any material items.someday.somehow.you'll find the thing that can measure you.-

~ running wild is my forte ~