>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


bow wow.
Sunday, October 15, 2006, 10:29 PM

Shocking night.last night unable to tuck in so walked all the way to 7-11.well okies.got knocked by a car.BAMM!!Im lucky to just get away with some injuries.Phew! it was like in the wee hours.bet the everyone's just too tired.expecting no one on the road.durh! I am.rammed over me almost! am i lucky or what.something was weighing on my mind.but forgotten all.hehs.(: Just thankful that my life didnt end it that way.
early afternoon,went to see dogs.yar buying one.but still waiting for the right moment and right doogie to come over.I could barely open my eyes man.but still chance upon this beagle baby.he caught me.I zoomed to him.awww..he is really adorable.but we planned to get a golden retriver,im sorry begale baby.worry not.i'll get you in time to come.*planning....*
okies.beauty sleep here I come!!!
blog later...if time allows.hehs (:


okies.after a series of sleeping and studying.back onto my computer.aowww.my hand it really hurts after the deep impact.hell.really im in excurciating pain.aoww.just a slight touch I'll make sure I'll scream at you on the top of my voice.bruises and wound healed a lil' but pain is still there.shuts.help.anyone.gurrr..my mum even suspect i fractured some part of my bones.Drat it!
okies.Mark.help.ouch!! the pain really tortured me every move i make.hahas.isnt that i onced used describing my life.wells.forgotten.Yar Mark.you can sure can do prediction.prodigy!! gave me that mask.wells.i was asked to used it.did you really see that coming.dont crap man.yar and thanks for the call.okies.gotta get back on my studies.AOWWW!!! May god bless that i'll be alrite.

Being fooled by cupid.have doubts just ask.dont think.cause you're not me and im not you.even when people gets close enough still somethings are never known....
things just arent the way you think so.Misunderstandings.It just isnt...

~ running wild is my forte ~