Back here Again.Disappeared yesterday.yar indeed.No reason for that,for I am that way.hahas.(: Had high tea with my aunt and her whole family together with my family today,had funny issues going on.Hilrious.aye.hahas.Then was invited to have a singing seesion in kbox,nah..thanks but no thanks.Not interested yar.sorry.(: Headed home for my studies,okies.I know weird,and some ask me to relax.Well,I cant afford to do other things for such time like now.Blogging,wanna accknowledge my memories.hahas.heck right.What rubbish thoughts. Anyway,I wanna thank those who listened to my complaints.I appreciate that .I realise,finding someone to be able to let your heart out,aint easy.therefore i treasure that time more than ever.Thanks. Life values.Learnt that from people around me.ha..when im all alone on my own,i have so much damn thoughts hanging on my head,hope that concentration would be transferred to my studies!! hahas.yar same old phrases my friends,back to my studies...
If you were to think for others,others might have think of you.No faults no blames. Things or words that are meaningful and true to each of us,we will always remember.Even if its a white lie,I believe everyone would accept that.Just dont always telling white lies,cause the other party knows it well just aint wanna breakthrough that,they're just waiting for you to reveal the truth to them,cause they believe in you.The More white lies been told,It will just add onto the hurt when its revealed. Thanks for telling me white lies,i knew everything all along,just waiting for you to tell the truth,cause i believed you....(: