>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


urms urms...
Sunday, September 17, 2006, 1:08 AM

Urms urms,blog to encourage someone out there.haha
Laoban,what ever things may happend its gonna be alright,I think.Like me I first was very depressed over somethings you know.But after the heavy downpour there's the rainbow.So Dont be depress.No matter what your friends including me will always be there for you.urms even if you wake me up in the middle of the night I don't mind.you have not yet.but if you really do,wake me up for the right things.haha.Cause friends are 24 hour stand-by.yupp.
hope that tomorrow will be a better day,always it will be.You do not need a reason to be happy,but there's a lot of reason to make you unhappy.If life is long the road ahead is bright,why not stay happy and don't make your life miserable.
Laoban,smile away all things,i believe you will be just fine!! Jiayou!!

~ running wild is my forte ~