>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


stupid things.
Saturday, September 16, 2006, 6:17 PM

Perhaps I am starting to accept the things that ZeJu & ah pek said to me.I understood it all along,just that this time I am accepting all the facts that were right in front of me.This time is really different,really different.I stood up where you left me and you walked on without me.The feelings were really terrible,instinctively I knew I put in too much feelings inside therefore I hurt a lot.its the Frist to got me to put in my all into the relationship and the first to take away my everything.Heart beat went further each moment till no sound & nothing is heard from you anymore.
Now I got all cleared & nothing really matters anymore,I know ah pek said whatever I do is stupid foolish,cause all I got is just a shadow and the back.Thanks ah pek for cheering me up,but still I want to strangle people,you let me strangle then hurr.haha.Though I may be thinking of all things from time to time,but you'll be my deepest and unforgettable memory and though pretty lot of time I might forget your presence cause you didnt remind me you're there.Still you'll always be in my thank-you list.You always let me know that there's always a dim light flickering in the dark,loves.
Many told me,how sad and how long you want to be sad.People will just treat you as a pathetic creature without your own dignity.But I know that no matter how sad am I how long I will take to recover,there's always these group of people beside me,behind me,in front of me.I lost my dignity for some time doing something I felt its worth for.And still I will say its worthwhile though everything is gone.I never regret in everything.Cause I know its worthwhile.


Bleesings might be my last present to everything.A green light flashes and turned all the past into...I will work very hard to get back on track,smile is what I like and I will smile & wave to everything that passes right in front of me.tears once blurred my vision when you left but not anymore I guess.Blessings.


今天 寂寞感觉忽然又出现浮现 过去梦中的画面哭泣 因为不想伪装悲伤那一面当你头也不回离开北极圈有谁能为我 捡起了伤痛洒向了海中 能重新再来过我不要听借口我只想一人走掉把泪留在街角我不过希望你会听到爱情化做一片片冰雪单调不用你多说我现在通通都了我不要求什么我只想不被打扰把爱留在街角就当你永远不会看到记忆化做极光出现那一秒我开始微笑 以后会努力过的很好今天 寂寞感觉忽然又出现浮现 过去梦中的画面哭泣 因为不想伪装悲伤那一面当你头也不回离开北极圈有谁能为我 捡起了伤痛洒向了天空 能重新再爱过我不要听借口我只想一人走掉把泪留在街角我不过希望你会听到爱情化做一片片冰雪单调不用你多说我现在通通都了 勇敢我不要求什么我只想不被打扰把爱留在街角就当你永远不会看到记忆化做极光出现那一秒我开始微笑 以后会努力过的很好

~ running wild is my forte ~