>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


sorries.....
Tuesday, September 26, 2006, 3:21 PM

Duper guilty.sorries to caihui.really unintentionally.help you pay your medical bills.hahas.kinda serious.not ending up in a wheelchair.infinite sorrys.
continuous laughter during Mr Chia's lesson.gurr.Mr Chia.loves. (:
pretty loads of activities coming on.looking forward to those. (:
surpised.greeted me.thought of puppylove.sweet.what if.so impossible.getting on well.you looked real cool.didn't wave goodbye.not arrogant,just in a rush.next time.promise. (: eyes met.shy.smile.grew & changed.better please.not worse.wanna ask your life.weird.promise to catch up next time.be back again. (: sweet puppy love. (:

STUDY!!Gotta push myself to the limits.No pain No gain.Wish all lucks.Work Hard!! God's always there for all.Never will he forsake his children.Learning god's wishpers & words for me.

tears shed for you,turned the dark loomy skies into a rainbow.
if there's fate,you'll see the rainbow that used my tears to shed for you.

From God.

~ running wild is my forte ~