>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


my bang bang"s"
Saturday, September 23, 2006, 10:52 PM

yohooo...hui lai le!!!hahahs...
dine with my two dearest models,haha.they should know the reason behind "models" and only they know.Walking around the shopping centre and met a couple of familiar faces,greeted some.then the trio realize that world is darn small,in actual fact,it is.
to caihui,I know that you mention him unintentionally.and I can understand.but no link la,anyway,thanks for your concern.im alrite and doesn't bother much.so don't worry.hahas.
during the dinner,trio just went crazy,all sorts of jokes came out and really we laughed like hell.both my face and Rere's face went RED,like we were drunk!! We occupied the seats for about an hour's time,thrashing all sorts of joke out,What a great dinner!! Took neoprints and photos then,damn hilarious,trio just laugheed till stomach-ache.they are named as my bang bang"s".due to personal reason.yeppie,finally today i gobbled up my dish,always unable to finish,yet today is a okiex okiex. (:
Had a walk aorund town area,by that time darkness has already fallen.beautiful night scenery,with my two lovely models.love them!! Hugs and kisses for you!!
I just love the days ahead,life of the girl running wild!! still im still me myself la!!

Thoughts:
I consider those as a pair of parallel lines,time won't make a difference cause its the psychology fooling around.once I was told,about some contradictions explanation about having or not,I forgotten.well,its up to a person to have what kind of psycology.DUH!! people and their psychological thinkings,thinking that must have mistaken,anyway the world still turns.When i learn that there's unfairness,i just decide to walk away.Therefore,untouchable,none,just walking on the way I chose.skipping a day pass. (: and my world still spins,Glad for that point,thank God for all.

~ running wild is my forte ~