>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


I know its forever.
Sunday, September 17, 2006, 1:31 PM

For some reason I know its gonna be forever,I just know it still there's some uncertainties within,urms well its all about memories.Had a damn strange dream last night,kinda shocked,but its just a dream though I hope it will happen,but its so impossible and I don't even have the slightest chance to pray for that to happen so let nature takes its own course rather.I just wanna say its a beautiful dream,i wish I hadn't wake up.But I was reminded that this is a harsh and cruel world,so I had no choice but to accept all the facts.But I still wish and hope that someday the dream might come true.cause its really too beautiful.
got to be back on my studies.Hope everyone's working hard right now.Work hard!! May god blees you.Loves.
yupp last of all wanna wish Jason a happy birthday,its your day today!!! I dare not forget that okiex.haha.Hope you have a wonderful time,best wishes to you.May all your wishes and dreams to come true.

If thinking of someone I should not be then I am named the sinner,so be it.I am named as the pathetic thing,so be it.I already lost myself and so what if I am heart broken,I still love you.even when I know everything's impossible I still love.Though I am already your past your history,still I can't control the feelings,I thought I would.But I truly believe that time will subside everything away.I promised myself to smile to forgo everything.but I will cry if I...cause I don't wish to hide anything,I don't wish to have anymore such of these.I really can't take it no more.my heart shattered when you loved her,but I told myself wei siao de zu fu shi jui wan mei de jie ju.im just lost for time being but i wont anymore.i wont.even if i cant forgo you cant let you go I will still give wei siao de zu fu,rang ta you ge wan mei de jie ju.its not easy to get you outta my mind but im sure you can,cause you found and got her.let time be my forever.

~ running wild is my forte ~