>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


guess my life.
Monday, September 25, 2006, 9:23 PM

Too distracted before by plays,but not anymore.
my fault.no reason.covering myself.let it be.weary.going all the way.no.respect.choice.way.own.unfaithful.spinning world.
fortune-teller.plam-looking.complex life.complex love life.many obstacles.experienced.long love relationship.faithful.
soccer.love da jiejie.sweat.drizzling.weary.daily routine.fabulous.laughters.crank friends.
results.dang.never gave up.disappoinment.drat it.ascending.swear.stepping stone.over & done.
DANG.so guess my life from today.

Demon ah pek cum KID.agitated.disappointed.be far-sighted.prove yourself.positive.good point.Rere.Yuam.push yourselves to the limits,work hard together.not effected.see the future needs,not now.own good.work for your goal.pay your price.attain good result.future's yours.not others.work hard.
all.grab your last chance.time won't wait.push yourselves.tolerate.do it.

~ running wild is my forte ~