It was the courage that's needed to walk over all things,and I had it. HAD A SHOPPING SPREE!!! FEW HUNDRED BUCKS,BYEBYE!! LIFE!! Went over to walk upon the sanda last night,many things came to my mind,I did not react much to all those.Just don't wanna touch those feelings,and heart matters.In a split second,evarything became blurred.And i saw a rainbow outstanding in the darkness,it was a miracle.hahas. I came across this particular lyric, "Is all the sacrifices I made,worthy,answer will never be there,only God knows,and only he knows how much I love.there's no right or wrong in love,just the compass of heart pointing to which direction.when i started to run away,i realise,what's fairness in love,and i learnt that there's not even fairness in it.just a matter of choice.when you love a person deep,you'll be hurting deep too." "you're the most beautiful thing that i've ever lost." Just a wrap up for this morning,I learnt lota of things from each and everyone around me.From one look to one move,i..ya..really had a lot.the feeling of Back to zero is really hard to overcome,having nothing,no i have something a selective memory of you.Just remembering all your positive points,you're a goodguy,really. (: yupp and God and my dearest friends to walk with me. *love,still there,but only from me to you.*
oohhhh...Gurrr,okies,heading out lo!!! helllloooo to the world....gurr later!!